Jake did great at his first official day of Tuesday School today. He was so excited to get inside that this is what I could get for pictures! Once he walked inside, he froze in the hallway. It was kinda cute but I carried him into his room and after we started working on a puzzle he relaxed and I assured him I would wait in the lobby until I knew he was happy. He was okay with this and once I knew he was fine I was off to walk at Inniswoods Park with Emily and my friend Emily. It was a great morning.


Over the weekend Jeremy and I took the kids to Westerville's Cops and Kids Day. It is a fun activity where the kids got to see all kinds of rescue equipment and play on inflatables and even eat lunch. Austin really liked seeing the inside of the SWAT bus and the dive team equipment. Jake was eager to see the k-9 dogs but didn't really care about them once we were there. They both loved the inflatables.


Austin had a flag painted on his cheek.

Emily tried baby cereal for the first time! It was fun watching the whole family gather around for this first bite! Both boys and Jeremy and I all had turns with feeding her. Emily seemed to really like it and she is good about really eating it and not just spitting it all out.
1 comment:
Jake looks so cute ready for school. I can't believe Emily is starting food....crazy fast!
Post a Comment