Friday, October 7, 2011

Life

Seems like every blog post is about catching up. I guess this one isn't any different. Here are the reasons I can't seem to stay on top of updating this blog...
This sweet face. She keeps me smiling and I love how her personality just shines! Emily and I took a quick trip to Boston to visit Chad and Mary Anne, Jackson and Reese. It was so much fun to play with the kids without feeling distracted by my own Mom duties. We also got to see Jackson at swim lessons, going to school and playing soccer. Now I can't wait for the next visit where our whole family can be together!This little dragon wanted to eat! I find him up here several times a day. It is much cuter in a costume.



Holden comes over to play with us during the week and we have lots of fun!


Jacob is doing great with soccer! He loves to run up and down the field with his team or the other team, it doesn't really matter. He also likes to show us his karate moves while chasing the ball. He has learned to stop the ball and dribble!




Little Emily's five month picture. She is closer to six months now (the picture on top was from two days ago, this one was about three weeks ago.)



The kids and I went apple picking one Saturday morning. We had lots of fun walking through the orchard together and picking a few different kinds of apples. We enjoyed a hayride when we were done. Over the next few days we made some homemade applesauce and an apple pie. But... Austin made it clear that mine was not the same as Mary Anne's. Although he said mine was okay. :)



This was our first time to pick apples other than Austin's school field trip last year. We had to have a picture of Emily's first time too! You can tell it was very important to her.






Emily has enjoyed the swing on these nice fall days!


No comments: