Monday, October 31, 2011

Fall Fun

The pictures tell the stories of the last few weeks...
I survive the busyness and chaos of a family of five in part because this little girl is almost always like this: and this:

Austin had a four day weekend and we spent lots of time doing fall activities. The boys had fun carving their own pumpkins, with a little help.

After carving pumpkins we read a story and had a treat to go with it.

Jake finished his first soccer season! He loves his medal. We are all proud of him!

Coach Don has coached Tiny Tots Soccer for 27 years! Austin and Jacob both enjoyed his program.

For some reason this picture is out of order and I can't move it, anyway, tonight the boys went trick or treating. We have spent many Halloweens at Grandma and Grandpa's house. I have to give a disclaimer here though. This picture is crazy! Zac has a crazy old lady mask on and is holding Emily, Chelsea was standing on her own even though she looks like a rag doll being held up by Johnathan and yes, Jake was really being as grumpy as he looks. Christian was being a good sport and smiled, Austin was just ready to go!


Back to the weekend activities, we all had fun at the pumpkin patch for an afternoon. Christian is our neighbor friend who we all love and he was able to go with us.



Side note: Jeremy is wearing boots that used to belong to my Grandfather. I like it when he wears them. My Grandfather would be proud of us, I know it.





Austin had his fall party at school. All the kids had so much fun watching their friends in the parade and then joining in the fun. Austin is the soldier in the back.



Emily was a bumble bee for her first Halloween. She was just adorable and made everyone who saw her smile! Thanks to Julie and Mary Anne for all the hand me downs, she is always looking good!

Our very own Superman!

My three munchkins! I just love them!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So Austin wore three different costumes? What is he being on trick-or-treat?

I love the bee costume, she is so girly with the tights! Maybe in a couple years there will be a tiny tots dance class in your future.

Anonymous said...

Wait, wasn't Jake in a dragon costume too?Did those guys change their minds alot or something?