Two minutes ago I walked in the door with Austin, he just got out of school. He sat down with his snack, this was our conversation:
Austin: Meggan said she's my girlfriend today.
Me: Oh, what did you say to that?
A: well, I just kinda ignored it. But, she also told Grayson that I'm her boyfriend.
M: did you ask her to be your girlfriend?
A: no, she just kinda told me.
M: Oh, well what does having a girlfriend mean when you're in first grade?
A: Oh, you know, everybody just knows what that means
M: Well I don't know, it's been a long time since I was in first grade, I don't remember,
A: Just like the real thing, like dating!
M: Oh, so you're dating each other?
A: well I'm not sure yet, I mean lots of people just date, not getting married, just dating.
M:What are you going to about this?
A: I'm just not going to do anything, I mean I'm not going to ignore it, we'll just see.
M:will you tell me if Meagan is your girlfriend?
A: yea, sure.
4 comments:
Just does what the woman tells him...he's a perfect catch ;)
love it!
s
t
u
d
proud of the boy.
so nonchalant.
Post a Comment