This is our friend,
Myah. Please pray for her if you think about it. She is fighting a
vicious tumor on her brain stem. She is such a sweet little girl with a little brother who is one. Her Mom is one of my good
friends from church and Jeremy went to high school with her Dad. They have
such a sweet family and we enjoyed our morning with
Myah and her brother Caleb.

The boys took finger painting a little too far one day!!
This is Emily's three month picture I think, maybe four! Oh boy, I'll figure this out... (I just realized we're getting rid of this chair that I was using to measure her on! Oh well, I tried to be consistent!)

This was Emily's three month photo shoot. Holly is a friend of ours that comes to the house every three months for the first year of Emily's life. We love her pictures!

Every summer the kids love Vacation Bible School! This year was no different. The theme was the Egypt Files. They learned that they were created by God and with a purpose.
No comments:
Post a Comment