I can tell Austin is getting older by his photography. I found these pictures on the camera tonight. :) This picture just makes me laugh! I love that boy! Tonight Jake told me to get him his water and I said he needed to ask "may I please have my water?" Austin heard this and said "May!? Mom, it's not May, it's September!" It was pretty cute! We had a good laugh.

This picture is cool to me because I almost always have a kid on the counter when I'm cooking. I will always cherish these times with my boys, and hopefully Emily too. Thanks for taking this
Aust!

He thought it was so cool that Emily was playing with this cup tonight. She was really chewing on it, maybe she'll take a
sippy cup soon!

Austin obviously didn't take this one, but this is what our morning looked like. About six a.m. Emily woke up so I brought her back to bed with me and then Austin and Jake wandered in asking if they could get up a little before seven, rather than making them go back to bed until seven, which is the norm, I turned on the
tv. We all woke up slowly together, along with the Disney channel.

Austin and Jacob love crafts! I'm always trying to think of fun crafts that are simple. They have never painted rocks before so we had lots of fun going to collect our rocks from Hoover dam and then coming home to wash them off and paint them! They make a cute little decoration right beside our front
door.
No comments:
Post a Comment