Wednesday, September 7, 2011

All About Jacob

Jake has had an exciting few days!! Tonight was his first night of soccer. The weather didn't really cooperate, it was 63 degrees and raining but the coach still had the players meet on the field and get their new jersey! That was exciting, plus Jake wore shin guards and cleats for the first time. Hopefully we'll really play next week! Yesterday was orientation for Tuesday School! Jake is in the green class and his teachers are Ms. Darla and Ms. Yvonne. He looked so handsome and all grown up! Jeremy and I got to take Jacob to meet his teachers and have doughnuts at the school. After we ate our doughnuts I was talking to some other Moms and I look up and Jake had walked away from Jeremy and walked straight up to his teacher and asked for another "muffin," which is really a doughnut. Jeremy and I just laughed because these teachers were just smiling and so happy to give him another treat. Jake walked back to us with the most mischievous grin. He said his favorite part of school was tricking us by getting another muffin. Did I mention that all the teachers at this school are volunteers, we'll start praying for them!



2 comments:

The Faiths said...

Jake, we are so glad you get to play soccer now. Jackson is excited for his 1st time playing too!

Anonymous said...

the look on his face in that last picture.

mommy's little monster. so fantastic. i laughed so hard.

my boy.