Austin has been wanting to sleep with Jake a lot lately. I'm glad they love each other so much!!
Jake loves bathtime and crawls into the bathroom whenever he has the chance!
My new favorite spot to get stuck!
Austin wrote his name for the first time (that I know of) this week. I thought he did a great job! He is starting to get really excited to go to Preschool in the fall, and he has a new interest in the alphabet and writing.
Just playing...

Austin had a little birthday money and insisted on using it to buy Jake a swing so they could swing together on the swingset. When Austin was little Jeremy hung hooks up under the garage door so Austin could swing out front too. It has come in quite handy!!

Today Austin got to play with the "big boy" neighbors who don't always want to play with the little guy! Needless to say, he thought he was pretty cool!

Last week we also got to go on a family bike ride to get some pizza. Austin did great and rode pretty far for his little legs! It was Jake's first time to ride on the back of Daddy's bike. He loved it, I will try to get a picture next time.
Austin had a little birthday money and insisted on using it to buy Jake a swing so they could swing together on the swingset. When Austin was little Jeremy hung hooks up under the garage door so Austin could swing out front too. It has come in quite handy!!
Today Austin got to play with the "big boy" neighbors who don't always want to play with the little guy! Needless to say, he thought he was pretty cool!
Last week we also got to go on a family bike ride to get some pizza. Austin did great and rode pretty far for his little legs! It was Jake's first time to ride on the back of Daddy's bike. He loved it, I will try to get a picture next time.
I also ran for the first time in a really long time last week. I kinda wish I had a video, it was funny looking i'm sure! I had Jake in the stroller and Austin was on his bike. Austin's training wheels were lower than his back tire for some reason so he kept spinning his tire and I would have to give him a push to keep him going, while still pushing the stroller of course. We only went 1.2 miles and it took us 25 minutes! Ha, maybe i'll get to run for real sometime this week. It was still fun and I did get some exercise, although I'm not sure it was from actually running, maybe juggling!?
1 comment:
I love the new pictures. Especially the one of Austin in the tub and Jake standing by it!
Good job on running!
Post a Comment