Here is Austin's firetruck cake! It was a lot of fun to make, although Austin was worried because the hose had a little crack in it. The twizzlers didn't align perfectly, so he thought I should just start over! He learned to live with the broken hose!
Sunday, March 1, 2009
Birthday Finale
And finally... the last of Austin's birthday celebrations! He had a great time with his friends last Thursday! All the kids wore their favorite pajamas and they all looked so cute! Pajamas were also nice since we had the party on a weeknight, the kids were ready for bed when the party was over! Colin and Austin helped make fruit kabobs before the party. We also had pizza and lemonade.
Here is Austin's firetruck cake! It was a lot of fun to make, although Austin was worried because the hose had a little crack in it. The twizzlers didn't align perfectly, so he thought I should just start over! He learned to live with the broken hose!
Here is Austin's firetruck cake! It was a lot of fun to make, although Austin was worried because the hose had a little crack in it. The twizzlers didn't align perfectly, so he thought I should just start over! He learned to live with the broken hose!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
It looks like Austin had a great birthday!!! You did an awesome job on the cake!
I can't believe you are 4 years old Austin!
Post a Comment