Thursday, March 19, 2009

Goodbye Truck

Jeremy's little red truck is a goner! Austin's heart is broken and secretly, Jeremy and I are very sad too! Jeremy and Austin have bonded over many truck rides together. Every spring they get in the truck and pick up loads of dirt, rocks, whatever we may need. Sometimes they even just went out just for the fun of a truck ride together. The transmission went out last week and we knew it didn't look good. His little truck was just too old! We looked at cars last night hoping that we could get away with a third row SUV but they didn't make the cut. So, we have decided that we are going to buy a minivan. I'm sure we will grow to love the practicality of it. So, here are some memories with the truck!




Saying goodbye...before Austin started crying his eyes out :(

3 comments:

The Fab Four Zupan's said...

I love the memorial to the truck! And poor little Austin... give him kisses and hugs for me!

Meggan said...

I'm glad we're not the only family who takes pictures before hauling our trucks off to the "junk yard"!
We totally did the same thing!

The Faiths said...

Geeeez... Just think Mandy when you're crying your eyes out in 10 years when you have to sell the minivan:)