Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Austin stories

Fun things I've heard recently and not so recently...


Austin: "mommy, why is Colin eating an angel fish muffin?" It was an english muffin.



"Avenue, Avenue" shouted really loud! I don't know why but whenever Austin does anything that gives an adrenaline rush this is what he yells. He likes to shout it out on amusement park rides. It always makes me smile because it just doesn't make any sense at all!



Sunday morning Jeremy's truck broke down and the kids and I had to pick him up. We explained to Austin that we would call a tow truck to take the truck to a fix it shop and we yelled "bye, bye daddy's truck" as we passed it. Later in the day, I was driving home from church and he rolled his window down and yelled at his imaginary friend Gracie, "Hey Grace, whenever your car breaks down, don't you worry, you just call a tow truck and then you can jump in my car, WOAH, WOAH, okay, your safe. Mom, Gracie is riding in our car now, her car's getting fixed."



That reminds me of a story that always makes me laugh out loud! About a year and a half ago while Jeremy and Austin were going on a truck ride together Jeremy rolled down his window and told some kids who were in the street that they needed to be more careful. A few days later Austin and I were in my car leaving a restaraunt and a man in his mid-forties was walking to the hotel nearby. There wasn't a real sidewalk so the man was just on the edge of the street and Austin rolled down his window and said "hey, hey, you need to be more careful!" He wasn't even three years old and he was yelling at this guy! Oh, I laughed for a long time.

3 comments:

Kim Ashley said...

Thanks I needed that! I'm laughing so hard. At first I didnt get the english muffin one(i'm slow:) ) and whenI said it out loud I just busted out laughing. Too cute!

The Fab Four Zupan's said...

These stories are way to cute. Hope you are keeping a journal of them somewhere!!

The Faiths said...

That's frickin' funny. Thanx for the smiles. We can't wait to see you guys tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!