Jake and Austin went to the Pediatrician on Friday for their well visits. They are both doing great! We go to a younger Dr. and Austin was one of her first infants so it is always fun to see her. Austin has always been such a big kid! He actually dropped into the 90% range for height and weight this year. He is 43 pounds and 41 inches!! I am truly amazed at how fast kids grow up!
Jacob is a little smaller, but not much. He is in the 50% range for height and 75% for weight. He is 22.5 pounds and 28.5 inches. He lost a little weight from being sick this last week. After five days on antibiotics, he is finally feeling better and starting to eat more again. I think it helps that he can breathe when he eats!
Another subject... Jeremy took a major test last week that he had to pass in order to continue in his Nursing School program. He passed the first time and I am so proud of him! He has three more weeks of this super crazy quarter and then finals. We are thinking this is his busiest quarter he will have in the whole program and we've almost made it!
I am recovering from Jake's lovely illness he passed on to me. Friday and Saturday I couldn't speak at all hardly and today I'm doing much better. I had to go Urgent Care yesterday because I couldn't get into my regular Dr. on Friday. I honestly enjoyed my visit, there was an hour wait and I just sat there and read magazines and didn't get interrupted once! I got some meds and they seem to be doing the trick.
The boys and I have had a great weekend. We have rested but also had a lot of fun. Friday night we got to hang out with Jonnie and Kory, our soon to be brother in law and Uncle. Saturday, Austin got to see Disney on Ice with his Grandma and then a friend of mine from MOPS came over with her kids in the evening. It's always nice just to eat dinner and hang out with friends! Well, i've rambled enough. You can tell I haven't been talking much so I had to get it all out on the computer! Ha, sorry for you!
No comments:
Post a Comment