Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Lakeside in September

This past weekend our family packed up and headed to Lakeside for the weekend. We had a wonderful time and really enjoyed walking around the beautiful homes and watching the boys play. Jonnie and Kory joined us on Saturday night and we all enjoyed Castaway Bay, an indoor waterpark, and staying up way too late playing games. Austin's favorite activity had to be playing tennis. He kept saying "let's play tennis racks!" Jake and I enjoyed some shopping while the big boys took a nap on Saturday. We had a great time and appreciate our opportunity to visit Lakeside!







3 comments:

Kim Ashley said...

I looks like yall had a wonderful time! I love the pics!!

The Faiths said...

That place is FUN! Glad you guys got to get away and enjoy some family time together.

The Fab Four Zupan's said...

So happy you guys got some good family time!