Today Austin had some cute and witty things to say. Here are my two favorites:
Me: "Alright, it's time to get up and clean."
Austin climbs into my lap and snuggles up.
Me: "What are you doing? I said it's time to clean."
Austin: "But I reeaaally don't want to clean."
Me: "Why are you being so snuggly?"
Austin: "Because I know you won't get up if I snuggle you."
As I was tucking Austin into bed he stroked my hair and said "Mommy, I just love your hair when it's flat like this. How does it get so flat?" Haha, thanks Austin. He ended the night by saying that he wished I could do kart-wheels and that he'd share the tips he learned from Jonnie. I told him we'd try tomorrow. I think I may be humbled quite a bit!
1 comment:
That's so funny and cute! Well, at least you have an excuse on your "flat" hair days...just say you're doing it for you children :)
Post a Comment