Wednesday, September 2, 2009
First Day of Pre-School
Austin had a great first day of pre-school on Tuesday! He was so excited and eager to get there! I had anticipated some anxiety but he was Mr. Confident! We were going to be a few minutes early so we stopped for a first day of school doughnut (sorry Mrs. Thomas- we won't sugar him up for you anymore!) After he hung his backpack on his hook he said "See ya Mom" and waved at me. I did make him give me a hug because it's pre-school, not junior high, I have to get them while I can! He had already given Jeremy a hug and we were off. His teachers said that nobody cried and they all did great! His favorite event was playing at Central Park (an indoor playland.) 
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Tell Austin good job and we love him. He just isn't allowed to get any bigger! ;)
too cute! glad he's coming here...I'll have to go down and say hi every once in awhile! ;)
What a big boy you are Austin! I think Mommy probably had a harder time with your 1st day of pre-school than YOU did :)
Post a Comment