Saturday, October 10, 2009

Blah, Blah, Blah

We have been busy the last few weeks and haven't caught up on the blog! Last weekend was Chelsea's eighth birthday! We went to a fun party over at her house!
Austin has been enjoying puzzles lately. He loves the challenge of doing them all by himself! He's getting pretty fast now!
The last few months have brought a new level of boyish energy into our home!!! I recommend that you turn your volume down for this video! You can capture the chaos of our home, and yes, it really was/is that messy!

Jeremy started a new quarter last week. Prayers are appreciated, as always! He will be gone a LOT this quarter and you saw the video! I hope and pray Jeremy doesn't crash from his insane schedule and I hope and pray the boys and I can enjoy our time together and not drive each other crazy! We have one year left and then Jeremy will be done with his nursing program! The countdown is on!!!

1 comment:

The Faiths said...

I have to admit...I saw nothing "un-ordinary" in that video clip that I don't see/deal with either :) So cute! Countdown starts NOW!