Lakeside in October is serene and peaceful. We are so thankful to have spent a few days resting and enjoying a different pace in life. We always take pictures on the rocks! It doesn't matter how windy or cold it may be! :-)
We had rain our first day which allowed for movies and magazines!
Diego the Llama lives just outside the gates of Lakeside and we love to feed Diego and all of his chicken and sheep friends. We also had fun looking around the gift shop.
Hotel Lakeside has a small game room that we always seem to end up enjoying. We ate lots of pizza from Sloopy's and played checkers.
Emily had fun running around on the tennis courts while Jeremy and I took on Austin and Jacob. Those boys love tennis and really associate it with Lakeside.
And I couldn't resist posting this picture- Jeremy kept making ridiculous faces while I was trying to take pictures so we ended up with this beauty!







1 comment:
I love the new look of the blog and love ALL the updates! You guys look you've been having so much fun :)
Post a Comment