These three love to snuggle in the mornings!
Thanks to Jeremy taking over the kids for us, I was able to attend the MOPS convention in Texas. It was so much fun to spend time with two of my friends and feel challenged as a mom as well as encouraged. The rest time by the pool was a definite perk too!
We love our library!
Emily and I had a rare morning together without the boys or Jeremy. It was fun to have some intentional one on one time. In this picture she had just crawled (pushed) her way into my lap with a book titled "How to be a Princess." She made herself cozy with the blanket she also brought over and as soon as we hit the last page she closed the book and walked into the boys room, grabbed a few hot wheels cars and pulled out the ramp. I just love her!
We had fun at the New Albany community pool on the last weekend they were open. They have so many great play areas for the ages/ stages of our kids.
After the pool we came home and enjoyed some ice cream outside!
I am blessed to call all of these people mine. :-)
Jacob started preschool in September. He loves his school and his teachers. I love his pose in this picture. He was crouching down because I was crouched down trying to get a better picture. :-) He attends every Tuesday and Thursday and we think he'll be ready for Kindergarten next year! I still call him my baby boy. He's just growing up too fast!
Jake ice skated for the first time at our friend Colin's birthday party and we were happy that Jeremy was with us to help the boys on the ice while I chased Emily. Austin was a pro, this was his second time, of course!
The kids and I walked with my friends Mary and Lisa and many others in the CureSearch walk. It is sickening to me that two of my friends, Mary (on my right) and another friend named Cindy, not pictured, have lost children to cancer in the last two years and there simply isn't enough funding going towards pediatric cancer research. It was a touching event and such a teachable moment for the kids. These two girls- Mary and Lisa, mean the world to me and I'm so thankful for their friendship!
Cindy's son, Sam, was a huge Star Wars fan and for the walk a local troop of guys all dressed up in full Star Wars attire and walked in his honor. The boys were in awe of their big costumes!












No comments:
Post a Comment