Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Fall

These kids know when I'm tired and Jeremy is working and they try to push my buttons- on this night both boys purposely snuggled up on my lap immediately after I told them to head to bed. Of course, Emily followed, They know I can't resist those little hugs.
 Apple Picking! Every year we like to pick Golden Delicious apples at Lynd's fruit farm. This year we made applesauce, bread and apple crisp and we have just eaten the rest. I have an apple slicer, corer, peeler machine and the kids just love to eat "apple slinkies."


 Jake had a field trip to the pumpkin patch. His favorite things were hearing the sheep baaaa at him and going through the big slides. I don't know why I'm looking off in this picture but it's the only one we have. We were riding the hayride.

No comments: