Jere took Chelsea, Austin, Jake and myself to see Sesame Street Live. Jake was in awe and loved seeing Elmo on stage. Austin enjoyed the show and really liked trying to figure out how it all worked behind the scenes.
We had a Corven Thanksgiving a little early since the Lance and Jere and family were going to visit Trisha in Chicago. I forgot to take pictures except for this one of Jere getting everything ready. I'll do better next time.
The Tuesday before Thanksgiving Chad and Mary Anne came to our house and even brought Jackson and Reese! On Wednesday my parents and Julie, Devin and Cambria joined us. We had a great time cooking and playing. Thanksgiving was an eventful day as we celebrated my thirtieth birthday, Reese's first birthday and Thanksgiving. A big thanks to Lance and Jere for letting my family take over your home while you were out of town! It was great to have room for everyone!
1 comment:
I forgot about the Elmo show...what fun! Pass on a big "THANK YOU" to the Corven family for offering/sacrificing their home to us. We miss u guys already!
Post a Comment