Sunday, October 3, 2010

Family Night

One night last week Jeremy and I made an effort to have a "family night." Austin loves these nights and plans out a fun activity for all of us to do together. I think he had seen an egg and spoon race on a cartoon channel and has wanted to have his own race for some time, so guess what we did! There aren't any pictures of Jeremy and I running around the house with an egg in our measuring cup but I promise you we did! These boys are so much fun to watch, I think we'd do just about anything to watch the joy on their faces. When we came inside we had the idea of coloring but needed to spice it up a bit. We each had a plain piece of paper and colored one item on it, then we passed it to the next person for them to add to your picture. We had some masterpieces at the end for sure. The best part of the evening for me was when we were coloring and Austin said "Wow Dad, that's a great penguin!" Jeremy started laughing and confessed that his picture was not a penguin, it was supposed to be Barney.
We all had a good laugh and a fun evening.

3 comments:

The Faiths said...

Love it!

mama c said...

I can definately tell which one is Barney, hang in there Jerm

Anonymous said...

Yess! that sounds perfect.