Monday, September 27, 2010

Visits and Calm Time

Last weekend my Dad came in for a visit! We always love our family time and this time "Papa" had to come to Columbus for a conference. It worked out great that we were able to have some time with him too! The boys even had a Papa Date to the Polaris indoor playland and out for a milkshake. Jeremy and I snuck in a few meals out with him and I even enjoyed a little shopping. Thanks for coming Dad!! We had fun with you! Tonight Jeremy had to work and I told him that I was feeling impatient with the boys and I just needed some quiet. They haven't done anything in particular, I've just heard enough noise for the day. I kid you not, the boys have been perfect tonight!!! Austin invited Jake to color with him and they have been at it for almost an hour.
Just before the coloring, Austin wanted me to build a dune buggy with him. I had to answer a phone call and when I came back he had almost finished the whole thing!! I can't believe he's old enough and smart enough to figure this stuff out. I'm thankful for my sweet, sometimes way too loud boys!

No comments: