Well, I had some cute pictures to upload from the last week or so but it seems I have maxed out my Picasa/google storage space. So, I will just sum it up and try to post pictures again soon. Also, if anyone has ever printed their blog I would love to know how you did it. And, does anyone know if the blogs get deleted after a certain amount of time or anything?
Austin: got a new bike last weekend because he blew a tire in his old one and it wasn't fixable. He didn't mind, we bumped him up a size. He is just growing up too fast. I think his pretending phase is on it's way out. :( He has said "but Mom, I'm just pretending" a couple of times. He also doesn't talk about his 26 brothers and sisters as often. I have loved this stage! He did cry a little the other day when we were talking about going to school when he gets bigger. He said he just wanted to stay little. It made my heart melt!
Jacob: going through a rough patch! He goes to the ENT Friday for a follow up to hopefully decide if he needs tubes or not. He is also cutting teeth- four molars to be exact. He just isn't as happy right now. I'm really hoping his teeth come in soon and his ears clear up! When he is feeling good he is a blast! He loves to dance and laugh! He is starting to let go of things when he stands up, making some progress towards walking. He also loves to say "uh-oh" and then throw things on the floor. He also loves our cat! His favorite words are "kit cat." Austin is always saying "Jakey is just so cute, aawwww."
Jeremy: Taking one class for Spring quarter. He has been home a lot more and the boys are stuck to him the second he walks through the door! Today he helped me take five kids to the zoo. He's also been working out in the yard a lot this season. His work is paying off, our yard is a very relaxing place for us! :)
Me: I am enjoying my van! I really do feel so much better being able to leave the house and allow the kids to get out! Once or twice a week we try to go to different playgroups with my MOPS group or the Moms n Tots program at our church. I am developing some great friendships through these ministries. I am learning more and more to lean on God and to be positive in this life!
Well, that's about all our fun. I hope you're all doing well!
2 comments:
Hey Mandy!! There are actually book making services...you can upload your entire blog into a book...pictures and all.. we love it! I'm sure there are many services but the one I know about is http://www.blurb.com/
It is not very expensive either - you just pray for the price of the book that you choose. :)
Hope you are well!!
Amy
I've always wondered the same thing. You got me thinking so I Googled it too. Check out this book service too. I did check out blurb.com. Looks like a lot of options if you want them. This link was cool though, http://blog2print.sharedbook.com. It let me try it for free and it imported my blog address then gave me a price based on how many pages it created. I might do this! You don't really have to do too much. Looks like there are few options but I didn't play around with them. Ok, this was a really long comment!
Post a Comment