Happy 11 months, Jacob Ryan! What a fun little guy! (Jeremy thinks he looks like a girl in this hat. It was the only boys sun hat I could find! Please tell me if he shouldn't be wearing it!)

Here are some more pictures from today. The boys I babysit are out of town this week so Austin and Jake are getting lots of extra attention! The weather has been in the upper eighties the last few days. We finally jumped in the HUGE pool today!

Austin running through the sprinkler with goggles on, along with the umbrella!

And some finger painting outside!

2 comments:
I hope you won't lose the boys in that HUGE pool! Jackson had a hat just like that too. Ask Jeremy if he wants his baby to get sunburned instead ;)
I can't believe Jake is almost 1!!! All my nephews are getting so big... cute pictures by the way. And yes Jake can get away with the hat!
Post a Comment