Well, I finally uploaded my pictures! I have a bunch!
First, our campout was last Friday. We traveled all the way to our backyard! We had fun but the temp dropped to the low 40's that night so we all ended up inside at various times throughout the night. I'm sure we will have lots of campouts in the future!

Jeremy always has lighter fluid!


Austin wanted to go to bed early because he was so excited to sleep in the tent. He doesn't even remember when we went camping with him at a couple of 'real' campgrounds.

Mom and Dad, I think we might be ready to check out your bigger tents! We were a bit cramped with three sleeping bags and the pack and play!

Oops, this video was supposed to be on the blog with random pictures. Oh well, listen closely to the words of the song playing on this riding toy. I was trying to capture Jake dancing for you.
No comments:
Post a Comment