My days are going faster and faster it seems. I still haven't done anything to solve my picture dilemma. I will try to post some pictures in the next few days.
We have been enjoying the beautiful weather the last few days. Austin and Jake borrowed Chelsea's Hummer, Power Wheels toy, and they love circling the house together. It's so funny to watch Austin driving Jake around. Jake just smiles and waves and when Austin is done he speeds up the driveway and into the garage, then he'll hop off and hit the button to close the garage door. It's too much of a preview for his high school years!!
Austin and I went to the Circus yesterday. We had so much fun! I will tell you more about it with the pictures. This was part of my Mother's Day gift. Austin was so loving on Mother's Day! He told me about a week before that he really wanted to get me a pink fishing pole because I didn't have one. So, the night before Mother's Day he gets sad at bedtime when he realized that he didn't have a fishing pole for me! I called Jeremy at work to tell him about this and evidently Austin had told Jeremy the same thing about a week before. Jeremy saved the day and stopped on his way home from work to find a pink fishing pole! Austin was so proud that he paid Jeremy his own "money's" for my gift. (I think he gave Jeremy two quarters out of his piggy bank.) So I now have my very own Barbie fishing pole! It is pink and purple and has a butterfly on the end of the fishing line! Austin was even kind enough to teach me how to cast it while inside the house!
Jake will be one next week! I can't believe a year has really gone past! We are excited to celebrate his birthday soon!!
Well, more updates to come soon!
1 comment:
Do you catch pink fish with the pink fishing pole?
Post a Comment