Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Happy Birthday Jacob!!!

It is so hard to believe but a year has flown past us and Jake is one year old today! His favorite thing to do right now is play in the water. He doesn't care if it's a pool or bathtub, he just loves the water! He is moving around everywhere and took three steps together on Monday. He loves to wiggle his rear end anytime he hears music. It looks like he is hula hooping, minus the hula hoop. He is such a sweet boy, giving lots of hugs and kisses! Jeremy, Austin and I have are so blessed to have Jacob in our family! We love him so much and hope he has a wonderful birthday today!

Update info: I am not giving up on posting pictures here. I had to get some extra storage space so I hope I can post some this evening. We'll see if it really happens! :)
  • Last weekend my Mom and Dad, Julie and Devin all came in for a visit. We had a great time celebrating Jake's birthday, going out on the boat for dinner and riding go-karts! Once again, the pictures can tell you more about the weekend.
  • Jake had tubes put in his ears yesterday. He did great for the surgery. It was a little scary watching him come off the anesthesia, he was just very grumpy and had uncontrollable fits. After three good naps he seemed to feel much better.

We hope you all are doing well!

1 comment:

The Faiths said...

Happy Birthday Jake! We can't believe your one! Make sure you get a good song to groove to today :)