Monday, December 1, 2008

Thanksgiving in Nashville

This year for Thanksgiving we took a little drive to Nashville. We enjoyed staying at Julie and Devin's along with my Mom and Dad. I posted lots of pictures!
Devin had some dental work done while we were there!

Austin made the Wonderpets placecards for the table. Even Jake had one on his tray.
A little Wii Mario Kart competition, Dad and I were the best!
We had to go see the lights at Opryland while we were there. The best pictures were on Mom and Dad's cameras. Maybe i'll post them soon.



And to share a little of our joy:
We hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving too!

4 comments:

The Faiths said...

The pictures are great! Looks like everyone had a fun Thanksgiving. We missed you guys.

Simon & Kendra said...

Mandy, glad to see you had a great Thanksgiving with your family! I loved the pictures. I miss you...write me when you aren't too crazy being the busy mom that you are!

Amy Nelson said...

Awww!!! Fun times!!! I love Jake's laugh!!! It was really nice talking to you the other night...have a great week!!!

Meggan said...

We love Opryland too...we're probably going in a few weeks. Where does your sis live?