Well, I haven't been blogging very much lately. This isn't because I don't want to, it's just because I haven't gotten to it! The Corven household is constantly changing it seems! Jeremy went back to work this past weekend for the first time since his surgery. He did well and we're so thankful that his wrist seems to be healing well. He is still going to therapy weekly.
Austin has hit a little rough patch behaviorally. I think we are almost back on track. We have been practicing his Christmas Carols that he will be singing in church in a few weeks. We're very excited for the big performance!
Jacob cut a new tooth today. He has SIX spots in his mouth where teeth are obviously moving in! Needless to say, he's been a bit fussy. I would guess that it will be a while before all six teeth are in but his newest tooth is on top and not one of the center teeth!! He might have a funny looking smile if all these teeth come through out of order! He is also trying to crawl more, he can't go forward but he can go backwards and in circles! It's pretty funny.
I have been managing all these boys in my house! Other than that, i'm excited to go to a cookie exchange this weekend. I joined a MOPS group in the fall and have met some great girls. It will be fun to hang out with some of them and swap some cookies! I am almost done with my Christmas shopping. Now on to the wrapping! I have some cute pictures I will try to post on here soon! I hope everyone is doing well!
No comments:
Post a Comment