Saturday, December 13, 2008

Our Days

I told you all that I have enjoyed baking this year. I think I went overboard, a lot! I have made nine different recipes, I can't even tell you how many dozens! Jeremy is begging me to stop! Seriously! I must say that Austin really knows his way around the kitchen now! Here he is rolling the dough out.Don't worry, he only got to lick the utensils I was done with!
Here he is when we were finally done! He went through three different outfits because he didn't like being so dirty. While I was making my last few batches he was pretending to cook for his imaginary friend, Gracie. He worked very hard and said she loved her meal. If you haven't heard about Gracie, you're missing out!I asked Colin and Austin to give Jake some toys to play with, I didn't mean all of them! Austin worked so hard to shovel our grass after our first decent snowfall. Jeremy had already shoveled the driveway so Austin thought he would just work on the yard!
Austin and Jake really adore each other! I was carrying Jacob the other day and Austin said, "here Mom, i'll trade you, you take my cup and put it on the table, and i'll take Jake." They just snuggled on the couch for a while after our trade.
Good, old fashioned boxes are still the best toys!

Austin and Colin love making their own snacks and sandwiches.
These babies are just too cute! Most days around 1:00 they both get a little fussy. I think they know if they whine that's their chance to watch a Baby Einstein movie!

3 comments:

Simon & Kendra said...

Ok Mandy, I seriously want to hear about this "friend" of Austin's named Gracie. Oh, I love stories like this! The new pictures are sweet as ever!!!

The Faiths said...

Awesome pictures! I have not heard of Gracie but I think that's pretty funny. Hey Austin that's a good trade you made...a cup for a cute adorable Jacob...nice job!

The Fab Four Zupan's said...

Very cute! Tell Austin to tell Gracie hi for me ;)