Cookies and hot chocolate have been a fun Christmas activity in our house this year. Last night Jake decided he wanted in too! As you can see, he was diving off my lap trying to get ahold of the cookies. Austin did not have sweets at all until he was one year old and even then it was rare. I guess I have to throw in the towel on Jake! You can see he won this battle!

5 comments:
Mandy, Jakes hair is killing me. He has such wild hair and I love it!!!
I LOVED it too! We just cut it last night! :( I will post the pics soon. It was just too out of control! :(((((
By the way...I love the pink pants and green shirt! Sounds like you all are having fun! Take time and enjoy it...get some rest tonight too...NO TV!
I just want to squeeze both the boys! We wish we could be with ya'll for Christmas, but will see you soon!
Forget the cookies...I could just "eat them up"!
Post a Comment