Thursday, October 2, 2008

Motherhood

Every parent wants to see their siblings get along. Since Jake can't talk or steal toys yet, it is so much fun to see how Austin gets along with him so well! I really do feel blessed that Austin loves to help take care of Jake. Here are some pictures of Jake sleeping in Austin's arms! I often think of my Mom as I go through this parenting world. I understand so much about her as I experience the feelings of being a Mom. Jake had a little fever after his shots this week (He weighs 17 lbs. 9 oz. now!) and it made me think about when I would get sick as a child and my Mom would wake up in the middle of the night to check on me. It was, and still is, such a comfort to feel 'Mom's comfort.' It is wild to me that I now provide that, or try to, for my boys. What a lovely gift from God!!

4 comments:

The Faiths said...

Adorable!

The Fab Four Zupan's said...

This is one of the most precious things ever!

Simon & Kendra said...

Ok, seriously...quite possible the cutest thing EVER!!! You and Jeremy are very blessed! Miss you.

Simon & Kendra said...

whoops...I can't type anymore. I meant to say "possibly" not possible...sorry!