Well, it's been a little while since my last blog. We have been enjoying our last days before this quarter gets crazy! Jeremy started school again last week and hopefully will start work this coming weekend. His wrist seems to be healing well. We'll find out more after his appt. this week.
We have had some fun days in the past few weeks. One highlight was going to the zoo together only to be distracted by the amusement rides on the way in. Austin had a blast riding the swings and bumper cars, he even rode the pirate ship that almost goes upside down. He clung onto Jeremy the whole ride with a horrible look of fear and then got off saying it was great! We really had a lot of fun, I guess we'll see the animals next time!
Another highlight was going to Kentucky to meet my parents last weekend. Anybody who knows me knows that we always miss my family but especially during the first year for the babies! They change so much and I always want my family to be able to see every little stage! So, we packed up and were very lucky that my parents would meet us in the middle! Julie even drove over for the day on Saturday. We stayed at a hotel and got to swim a lot and just hang out and be together! I did smash Jeremy in a game of Wii bowling. That was kinda fun!
I have some pictures that I will try to post soon. If you can imagine, I don't always have lots of time to play with the pics on the computer!! I might get to it tonight though, we'll see.
No comments:
Post a Comment