Jeremy is having a second surgery tomorrow morning on his wrist. Most of you will not see this before he's done but please continue to pray for strong healing! The bone the Dr. is working with is so tiny! Today Jeremy pulled two of the three pins out of his wrist from the last surgery! They actually came loose from the bone and worked their way up through his skin and his Dr. said just to pull them on out! No big deal, right!? He says he's in less pain now that the pins are out. Hopefully this time the bone will heal properly. I'll keep you all updated as soon as I find time!!
Monday, October 27, 2008
Life
Happy Five Months Jacob! Time is flying past so quick! We are just loving our big, fat baby!

Jeremy is having a second surgery tomorrow morning on his wrist. Most of you will not see this before he's done but please continue to pray for strong healing! The bone the Dr. is working with is so tiny! Today Jeremy pulled two of the three pins out of his wrist from the last surgery! They actually came loose from the bone and worked their way up through his skin and his Dr. said just to pull them on out! No big deal, right!? He says he's in less pain now that the pins are out. Hopefully this time the bone will heal properly. I'll keep you all updated as soon as I find time!!
Jeremy is having a second surgery tomorrow morning on his wrist. Most of you will not see this before he's done but please continue to pray for strong healing! The bone the Dr. is working with is so tiny! Today Jeremy pulled two of the three pins out of his wrist from the last surgery! They actually came loose from the bone and worked their way up through his skin and his Dr. said just to pull them on out! No big deal, right!? He says he's in less pain now that the pins are out. Hopefully this time the bone will heal properly. I'll keep you all updated as soon as I find time!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow...I didn't think Jacob could get any cuter, but I'm wrong. Okay, Jeremy you'll be in our prayers and yes, that's gross that you pulled pins out of skin from your surgery!!!
Post a Comment