Tuesday, October 14, 2008

here they are...

I wrote a blog earlier today. Here are the pictures to go along with the blog.
Austin, Jeremy and I all worked hard to put a pet door in for Smelly. Mom and Jake swimming on our trip.
My crazy Austie.
Dad and Jake, what good smiles!

Jeremy enjoyed his coffee and newspaper.

4 comments:

Simon & Kendra said...

Ok, Jake is so adorable. Both boys are growing more every time I see pictures of them. I'm happy for you that you get to see your parents once in a while...yeah, I'm jealous..haha!
Miss you...

The Faiths said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Faiths said...

The boys are so cute...I guess everyone else is too :) Looks like you guys had fun!

The Fab Four Zupan's said...

I love that pictures... I will try and remember to send you the ones I took!