Wednesday, September 24, 2008
I want sympathy!!!
Jeremy is home and surgery went well!! He was in surgery for three and a half hours and they were able to repair his wrist the best way possible. We just have to wait and see if it heals right. He was expecting to have to stay in the hospital overnight because the surgeon thought he would have to pull some bone from Jeremy's thigh to put into his wrist. We were very fortunate that he didn't have to do this! The weirdest thing for Jeremy was that the Dr. did a regional block, meaning he totally numbed Jeremy's left arm from the shoulder down. It was a weird sensation to have to pick up your arm and carry it with you! You can tell from the picture that Jeremy was playing it up a bit last night! He really has been a pretty good patient! 
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I have to say...it's a cute picture, but I totally know what you're saying about "playing it up" a little when he got home. Simon was sick 2 weeks ago, and you would have thought the world was ending. Funny boys, funny boys! Glad to hear it all went well. Talk to you soon!
this picture cracks me up... but I am glad everything turned out better than expected!!!
Good! Hey Jeremy...you can probably "milk" it more if you don't look so pathetic! Glad you're ok. Hugs to all!
Post a Comment