Blogging has taken a back seat this last week or so. I will try to get some fun pictures up soon! We have had some crazy days recently. Some highlights include Austin getting a new bunk bed, a crazy wind storm that knocked out our power (for about 24 hours,) a sleepover at our house (which included puke at 5am,) Jeremy's exams and working all weekend, Colin's spiderman birthday party (the little boy I watch,) Jeremy's brother Zachary turned 14 and both of our boys have had a yucky cold. So, I'm tired and ready for a break! Enough of that!
Two funny things, both about Lance, my father-in-law. Tonight a skunk walked right up to him on the front porch and he says the skunk touched his foot but didn't spray him. If you know Lance this picture alone will make you laugh! I'm sure his facial expressions were hilarious!
Yesterday he gave me a steak burrito from Chipotle. He bought it for a homeless lady and she made him mad so he didn't give it to her! She was being picky about what he would buy for her and she put on gloves, like she was going to fight him! So, he walked around the corner to leave and she followed him and then pulled her pants down and peed on the building!!! Only something that absurd could happen to Lance!
Hope this brings as much warped humor to you as it did me!
No comments:
Post a Comment