Yesterday was a big day for Austin! He had his first dentist appointment. You can see his excitement in the picture!

Last night he had his first soccer practice! He was so excited!!! I couldn't get him to stand still for a picture, so this is what we got. At his age the kids don't play real games, they just learn the skills and some terminology. His favorite part was at the very end of practice all the parents stand in lines with their hands in the air to form a tunnel and the kids run through. Austin did great and loved wearing shin guards and cleats. I'm sure there will be more soccer pics to come!



2 comments:
AAAaaahhh...so cute! The dentist pic and the soccer pictures were adorable. I promise to respond to your email soon. Miss you and praying for you!
Austin, you're getting to be such a big boy! We miss everyone!
Post a Comment