1. Jeremy has surgery on his wrist tomorrow. Please pray for Jeremy and the doctors. If everything goes as planned it will be a four hour surgery. The Dr. will be removing some bone and an artery from Jeremy's leg and placing it in his wrist. We know that Jeremy will stay in the hospital overnight. I also ask for prayer for myself; two boys and Jeremy can be a lot to take care of!
2. I am going through a challenging time of spiritual and personal growth. I believe it is what God wants but it can weigh on me at times. I know God will not give us more than we can handle, I wonder how much he really thinks I can handle because I feel pretty maxed out!
3. Austin still loves his bunk bed. Here is a picture of him with our sweet Smelly cat.
4. Jeremy felt like he needed to get a lot of things taken care of last week because of his surgery coming up. He worked like a mad man and even cleaned our windows that are high on the vaulted ceiling. Here are the pictures of Austin and Jeremy making faces at each other from the roof and inside.
5. Two quarters down and eight to go! Jeremy finished his exams last week and had another great quarter! Now he has about a two week break.
Well, that's enough for now! I could ramble and vent all day I think! I love you all and thank you for your prayers!
1 comment:
Wow Mandy, so much going on with you and your family. We will definately keep praying for all of you during these busy and growing times. I often feel a little challenged in different ways at times too...we just need to encourage each other. I miss you and love you tons!
Post a Comment