A glimpse of life with Jeremy, Mandy, Austin, Jacob and Emily
Sunday, September 2, 2012
Summer Highlights
zzzzz
(this post is from Emily. She deleted my post and ten pictures that I had just finished! She must have wanted her time in the spotlight. I will let her have it and re-type my post when I have another hour to spare! :-))
HA! Emily, nice work! Yes, I still read your "ramblings" :) And I agree, blogging our happenings is my lazy man's scrapbooking (because I don't have time for that). One day our kids will say, "What do you ever do with us when we were younger?" Now we'll have proof!
1 comment:
HA! Emily, nice work! Yes, I still read your "ramblings" :) And I agree, blogging our happenings is my lazy man's scrapbooking (because I don't have time for that). One day our kids will say, "What do you ever do with us when we were younger?" Now we'll have proof!
Post a Comment