The kids had lots of fun in the bounce house one night. The boys stopped jumping and let Emily in for a bit. She seemed to enjoy it!
Friday, March 16, 2012
Oh Boy....
I took over 200 pictures in the last month and didn't update the blog at all. Brace yourselves... lots of pictures and updates. I think in real life I hold things in and then explode sometimes. It seems to be overflowing into the blog; I'll try to get that under control!! :)
The kids had lots of fun in the bounce house one night. The boys stopped jumping and let Emily in for a bit. She seemed to enjoy it!
We all love visits from Jeremy's Grandpa, Papaw. In this exact moment he said "Oh, this is just too wonderful. Get your camera, quick! I need a picture, this is just great."
All my boys. I love them all more than words on a blog will ever tell.
Me and my first baby on his seventh birthday.
Austin just finished a taekwondo class. He enjoyed it and really had fun at the last class when he had an obstacle course that ended with him getting to kick the paddles I had to hold and then he got to punch his instructor in the belly!!

We were able to visit Jeremy's grandmother, Nanny last weekend. She seemed to enjoy the visit. Emily really loved sitting in Nanny's lap and playing with her necklace! The boys didn't seem to mind the elderly ladies sitting all around the facility holding their pretend baby dolls! :)
Austin loves to read now!! Tonight he told me that it is his favorite activity! We have had beautiful spring like weather already and I guess he decided to read in the sunshine.... and on the car for some reason!
Jeremy will possibly be giving up my old 1995 Explorer in the near future! We had to take a last picture of our dear car! Dear, not dead, that wasn't a typo! The car has over 200,000 miles on it and it's still rolling! We just might need something a little more reliable soon. We will miss our trusty old Explorer though. Thanks Mom and Dad for the gift of this car almost 12 years ago!! It has been well loved and taken care of!
The kids had lots of fun in the bounce house one night. The boys stopped jumping and let Emily in for a bit. She seemed to enjoy it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Love all the updates! I love seeing Reese's old clothes on Emily...it makes me go "Ahhhhhh...I remember that". Just think, another 7 yrs and Austin is 14...sorry didn't mean to do that to ya ;)
Post a Comment