Tuesday, April 10, 2012
Springtime Fun
I love swinging on the swing set with my sweet kids!
Emily doesn't always want to nap and she sits in her crib wishing we would come get her but I often find her sleeping like this.
Austin and Jacob had spring break a few weeks ago and we had lots of fun. One evening we went roller skating with their friend Brad. We also went bowling and out to eat.
Jacob painted my toe nails one day. He said "I painted the skin a little extra so they would be even prettier!" What a sweet boy!
Sweet little 11 month old Emily sitting by the daffodils from my Grandparents house. I look forward to these flowers blooming every year and I picture the hill at my Grandparent's house covered in beautiful daffodils. And at the top of the hill was the archway with the "Mary's Daffodil Hill" sign. Someday I want my own daffodil hill.
This is what we see whenever we go to get Emily out of her crib. She didn't start pulling up in her crib until a few weeks ago. It's still fun to see her standing in her bed.
We had lots of illness over the last few weeks. Notice Jake is sleeping with his bowl in case he got sick during the night. Poor baby. Every single person in our family has been sick in the last two weeks! We're hoping a healthy summer is right around the corner!
Emily decided to wean herself from nursing the day she turned 11 months and could not drink from a sippy cup yet. This resulted in me feeding her with a syringe for a few days. You can see what our house looked like during that time! She loves her cup now and thankfully she never got dehydrated, she did have a double ear infection at the same time though. I was a mess as I realized the little baby stage of life is over. I dreamed of this stage of life so much as a child and a teenager and it really did happen but boy did it fly past! I am so thankful for my three precious children!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment