Wednesday, January 4, 2012
Christmas is Here!
Santa came! He seemed to be a little tired this year because all the presents were still in the boxes! Everyone got what they asked for and had a great time opening gifts and celebrating Jesus' birthday! Thanks to Nini and Papa and all the Aunt's and Uncle's too, these kiddos loved their presents! (Jeremy and I did too!)
Jacob was so excited to receive his own Leapster! His first game was Diego, of course!
Austin requested a Leapster charger from Santa but he was surprised when Santa also left a cool dart gun!
Emily seemed to truly enjoy her first Christmas! She liked all the colors and new toys. I think she was ready for real toys and I had still been giving her baby rattles and chew toys. This was a fun way to enjoy the "big girl" toys!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment