Monday, March 28, 2011

Babies and Baby News

Our little baby girl will be here in a matter of weeks! I had two showers for her over the past few days and received lots of cute outfits as well as some essentials, diapers, wipes, baby wash, etc.. I feel so blessed to have such a support system in place as her arrival gets closer. I have many friends and family members "on call" for when the time comes. A few of my MOPS friends from my shower. We met at Panera and had a great breakfast and time together. Three out of four of us are pregnant in this picture!
Here she is at 36 weeks. The Dr. told me today that he will induce me on Tuesday, April 19th if I do not deliver before then on my own. That's only three weeks away!!
I know I post a lot of sleeping pictures and that's probably kinda weird. However, I feel so incredibly full when I see my kids sleeping peacefully. I feel a huge sense to pray for them, to love them and just a thankful spirit. In this picture Austin had been fighting a virus of some sort for a few days and I heard him moaning a little bit in his sleep and went in to check on him. He had just moved his head from the pillow onto Jacob's belly. It looked as though he was snuggling up to his little brother for comfort.

And as a side note, Austin is sucking his thumb in this picture and I haven't seen him do that in a very long time! He told me several months ago that he wanted to quit sucking his thumb when he went to bed and he would give me periodic updates about how he was doing. Maybe he reverted back because he was sick. They are so big, yet so little!!!

1 comment:

The Fab Four Zupan's said...

Glad you had fun at your showers and you are looking great!