Tuesday, March 15, 2011
A Dad's Chair
I guess every man needs a chair! I remember my Dad's old green recliner. Jeremy's Dad has always had a chair of his own. Jeremy had a recliner in college that he loved. Well, we got married and said goodbye to the chair! It was too big and didn't fit in our apartments, (or match the look I was going for.) So, the chair made it back into our basement when we first moved to Columbus, seven years ago! Then we moved into a house, goodbye chair, not enough room. Jeremy has wanted this chair forever and finally made a plea for it to return. I told him we would give it a try, since the poor guy has gone six and a half years without it. Well, the boys love the chair and fight Jeremy for it daily! It is a joke for the boys now that they try to get in it before Jeremy and Jeremy always tells them that they are not allowed to sit in his chair or they'll get squashed. Of course the boys want to be squashed. I'm afraid the chair is here to stay. It looks okay in the room but Jeremy enjoys sitting in his chair while the boys are playing and I'm doing whatever it is I do. Welcome back chair and thanks Lance and Jere for letting it visit you over and over again. I'm sure it'll be back to visit!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Mmmmmm...pretty
Post a Comment