This week the boys and I had lots of fun. We slept in every morning and then tried to have some fun adventures. I didn't have the camera for all the events. We did have fun bowling with Grandma and Chelsea and Johnathan. Austin is a great bowler! He had several spares. We also went to a Firehouse Museum with a friend. The boys had fun looking at all the old fire equipment and then dressing up and sliding down
the fireman's pole and pretending to drive the big truck.
One evening Jeremy and I took the boys to an indoor water park that is only half an hour away from our house. By the end of the night Jake was going down the big kid
water slides all by himself. It was pretty funny to see a little two year old walking through the fort and hopping on the slide all by himself. It started with Austin walking him up there and sending him down to us. Austin loves to help Jake do big kid things.

The
boys waiting on their pizza!



When we were done at the
water park we camped out in the living room with the real tent set up and everything. I did sneak out and sleep on the couch when everyone was asleep.
Tonight Austin washed my car all by himself. He said he wants to do this every Saturday from now on. It's the best car wash I've ever had! He starts Kindergarten on Wednesday! I'm sure we'll have pictures of his big day!
2 comments:
We love going here...we went for Aiva's birthday two years ago and it was a blast! Gotta get together soon :)
I'm so glad you guys are having fun this last week of summer. We are trying to do the same ;)
Post a Comment