Sunday, February 21, 2010
Happy Birthday Austin!
Our sweet boy Austin turned five years old today! The time has gone by so fast! He is such a generous and loving boy! Jeremy and I are so proud of him for being such a hard worker and a very responsible child! We had a wonderful day together. He has enjoyed his new Wii and guitar more than anything else! When he woke up this morning he saw all the streamers hanging and a few presents on the table, he said "wow Mom, you stayed up late last night and did all this for me! I love it, thank you!" and then he gave me a huge hug. He really does make my heart melt every day! We had a great birthday breakfast because Jeremy had to sleep during the day today and we wanted to make sure we had a celebration time. Austin wanted it to be fancy so I had to light all the candles and he set out the tablecloth and even seat covers! :) It worked out that Jeremy was able to take the night off work so we also had more time together at Chuck E. Cheese. What a fun day and a tired little boy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Awww what a great birthday breakfast!! You are such a wonderful mother!!! I so glad yall had a great time celebrating Austin's birthday!
Post a Comment