Sunday, February 21, 2010

Baby Cambria

The boys and I made a trip to see our newest family member, Cambria! We were so excited to finally get down there and kiss her sweet cheeks! She is a beautiful little girl and such a peaceful baby! Julie and Devin are enjoying their little bundle of joy! And, so did we! She loves her Mommy!

Cambria stole Austin's heart quickly!


This picture shows the true emotions when we first arrived. Austin was thrilled to hold his baby cousin and Jake wasn't too sure about it!


And, our drive home was less than perfect! The roads were terrible but the boys were great!!! It took us 9.5 hours. And, yes I took pictures, only when it was safe of course.






1 comment:

Kim Ashley said...

OH I love her name!!! She is adorable. Please tell your sister I said Congratulations (not sure if she will remember me though). It looks like yall had a wonderful visit.