Monday, August 17, 2009

Beautiful Wedding!!


Jonnie and Kory had a beautiful wedding this past weekend! We are so excited to officially welcome Kory into the family! The whole weekend was filled with planning, organizing, decorating, practicing and performing. Kory and Jonnie played and sang for everyone during the wedding and they sounded awesome! They had a beautiful slideshow and communion time and they wrote their own vows. The pictures are from before and after since I couldn't take them during! I was amazed at how many people helped us tear everything down after the reception and we were out of there in no time! I'm sure there will be more pictures from during the actual ceremony pretty soon! You can see what I have here.


2 comments:

Meggan said...

Love Innis Woods pictures! Looks like it was a good day...I'm sure it was hot!

The Faiths said...

Looks like a fun and crazy day with family ;) Everyone is beautiful