Sorry, I didn't mean to leave such a rough post and then not update you. We have survived our week and I'm feeling much more rested (therefore positive) than at the beginning of the week. Jake ended up going to the Doctor on Tuesday because his right eye was swollen and his fever kept returning and getting pretty high. We left with a general antibiotic for all the "ick" as our Pediatrician put it along with antibiotic drops for pink eye. So, I ended up taking Tuesday and Wednesday off work and the classes I was attending have been put on hold due to some other reasons! So, we really caught some breaks to recover and get our feet back under us!
I don't really have any other fun news because we have really just been recovering! But we are feeling good and looking forward to a nice weekend with nothing planned but lots of possibilities!
Here is the sad little face I saw for days!!!

Jacob taking a break from the tears inside!
2 comments:
Seriously...that's such a pitiful face :( Give him the drugs :)
That is so pitiful!!
Post a Comment